23 August 2011

You are LOVED


Lord, if right now my life is in the lowest point of whole my life..
I just need to know that I’m loved
I should know that my happiness in not on others hand, but it is on my hand
It is not about how your spouse treats you
It is not about how much money you have
It is not about how much friend you have
Live your life to the fullest
Always thanks God and praise Him for all things happens on my life
Enjoy every time that I have , alone or with someone else
Do my best
Never mind about what others talk about me
Take the bright side
Positive thinking
Never compare our life with other life
Never let other take control of my life. I control mine because I am the pilot.
Never give your heart whole of it, but share it to 5 parts, which are Job, friends, best friends, family and heart mate and GOD. Give GOD whole of your heart.
Trust to HIS plans. He would never leave you and His plans are the best.

"You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.


There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up... To more than I can be.


~strawberrygirls~